Main Organization Objectives
Contribute to the reduction of human suffering by promoting the integral development of communities through a diversity activities put "mankind" at the center of his/her development.
Specific Organization Objectives
All our efforts and resources are geared towards achieving the following objectives;
1. Promoting peace building by publicizing messages of peace and love to prevent the sectarian, ethnic conflict and other types of conflicts that may hinder local development;
2. Promote the education of children, including orphans, destitute children and vulnerable without discrimination of gender and age;
3. To promote peaceful conflicts resolution;
4. To promote gender equality and human values;
5. Fight against poverty in households and encourage agricultural initiatives of farmers;
6. Create vocational centers for idle women, young girls and young boys training and adult literacy;
7. Promoting sexual and reproductive health, maternal and infantile mortality;
8. Promoting human rights including the rights of women and children;
9. To fight against the spread of HIV / AIDS and other Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs);
10. Providing humanitarian aid to refugees and internally displaced persons in time of war or natural disaster.